Tucia Mobile Terms of Service
Before you begin setting up your account with Tucia Mobile (herein referred to as “we”, “us”, or “Tucia”), please read the following Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) carefully. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the Tucia service (“Service”). This will constitute a binding agreement between you and Tucia. Your access to and use of the Service are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service. Note that any violation of these Terms of Service may result in termination of our Service to you.
Tucia reserves the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time. Please refer to this web page periodically for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Service after Tucia makes any such changes, you agree to be bound by any such revise Terms of Service.
The Tucia Service consists of products, computer programs, widgets, services and web sites hosted or made available by Tucia, which you may use for uploading, storing, downloading, sharing and transmitting any number of text and images (collectively, the “Service”).
We undertake to provide our services according to the photos and instructions submitted by registered customers. If the submission is successfully accepted by Tucia, we will start working and deliver the edited photo to the customer within a limited time frame.
Tucia Mobile only accepts photos taken by iPhone/iTouch. If your photo is not taken by iPhone/iTouch, your order will be rejected. If your order is rejected, your previous payment is still valid and you can upload an iPhone/iTouch photo with NO extra cost.
Under these Terms of Service, you agree that you will NOT post, place or transmit any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
- - Any threatening, defamatory, abusive or inappropriate material or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
- - Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material if applicable;
- - Any material sent from an anonymous or false address;
- - Any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
- - Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Your photos submitted to Tucia's server and derivative retouched/edited images are NOT accessible to public unless you have explicit consent to share them to public. Tucia provides publishing opitions for you to share your photos to your social network (Facebook, twitter, etc.). You should carefully consider how you use these options.
You will be required to use a personal password to access your data in Tucia. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and, accordingly, will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including activities of others to whom you have provided your account information. You agree to immediately notify Tucia of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account information secure.
In the event of late delivery, a new service will be sent to customer for free. In the event of dissatisfaction of our work, you can contact us with addtional instructions, and we will revise for free.
We are always ready to provide quality revision for free as long as the customer revision request follows these terms:
- - Revision requests are time-bound. We accept revision requests within 30 days following the completion of the order. If you do not take any actions within 30 days, your order will be automatically closed and can NOT be re-opened. You will need to place a new order for editing or revising the same photos;
- - Revision instructions should NOT conflict with or deviate from the original instructions filled out when the order was placed;
We do NOT accept photo replacement after service is delivered. If you send us a wrong photo and we have delivered our service for it, you should NOT ask us to edit another photo for free as replacement. You agree that you are fully responsible for the consequences of sending us a wrong photo.
Changes and Updates
As this Terms of Service may be updated from time to time, we will revise and display the effective date at the top of this web page. You should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures to protect the personal information that we collect. Your continued use of the Tucia services constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service and any updates.